Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Where To Get Married.



I've had a request to specify great places to get married in Alaska. John and I got married on Bishop's Beach in Homer (pictured). We've been married for 16 years, so it worked out to be a great place for us. I have heard that Alaska in the winter is a popular place for Japanese to go on their honeymoon as the northern lights are good luck. The further north you go the better the lights are. All of Alaska is so nice, one can hardly go wrong, but I highly reccommend the cabins that are across the street from us. They just happen to be ours that we rent out. Great for weddings!

LS, thanks for catching my typo from yesterday's post. I guess after ten p.m. I start to spell phonetically. (If it were 10:05 p.m. I would have spelled that 'foneticly') You may move forward three spaces. Now you are ahead of B.