Saturday, June 10, 2006

Lost and Found.

Last fall John took all the screens off the windows and brought his big leaf blower into the house. Then he went through the house "dusting" with the leaf blower. I was out of town for this creative house cleaning. I was sad to find that everything I had on the window sill in the bathroom was gone out the window into the yard. I found everything except for my mouth guard that keeps me from clenching my teeth. Just when I needed it, too! I searched and searched and couldn't find it. The other day I was walking through the yard and looked down and saw it! It was there all through the winter, survived the dogs who chew everything, and even evaded the lawn mower!

In response to yesterday's post, Ben sent me this photo and message concerning his recent trip to Kansas: "This is near Wetmore, nobody I asked could tell me anything about it."